Your nearby Erik's DeliCafé "Locations with Character"
Deli Sandwiches, Fresh Salads, Handmade Soups and more on Charleston Rd. in Mountain View
Your Erik’s DeliCafé in Mountain View on Charleston Rd. near Costco, REI and Best Buy is the perfect place to grab a delicious deli sandwich that’s made to order for lunch, to enjoy a hot soup or a fresh salad made with many locally sourced produce ingredients. For dessert, Erik’s has a bakery selection that includes our famous carrot cake, cookies, brownies and more.
Enjoy a Deli Sandwich at your nearby Mountain View Erik’s DeliCafé!
If deli sandwiches are your thing, the Erik’s DeliCafé of Mountain View on Charleston Rd. near Best Buy features all your favorites, featuring delicious ham, chicken, turkey, roast beef, Monterey jack cheese and more.Check out a few of Erik's delicious deli sandwiches
- The Chicken Durango (featuring chicken breast, hickory smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, sliced tomato, red onions, locally grown sprouts, served with a tangy ranch dressing on toasted Ciabatta roll)
- The REO Speedwagon (smoked ham, turkey breast, Monterey jack cheese, Erik’s “Secret Goo ®” on sliced fresh baked sourdough. Served with slivered red onion, fresh tomato, sprouts.)
- The Pot Belly (highlighted by pastrami, turkey breast, and Monterey jack cheese)
- plus many, many more! Check out our full deli sandwich menu – then come see us!
Delicious Salads Made from Garden Fresh Ingredients
Erik’s DeliCafé in Mountain View on Charleston Rd. near REI, Best Buy and Costco also features our full menu of salads, created to order with as much locally sourced produce as possible, and always served with freshly sliced bread. At Erik’s, you can enjoy salads featuring chicken, avocado, tomato, crisp romaine lettuce, dairy fresh cheeses, fresh croutons and much more.
Handmade Soup from Erik’s DeliCafé on Charleston Rd. in Mountain View
If you’re in the mood for a handmade soup, you want to grab a bowl at Erik’s DeliCafé in Mountain View near PetSmart in the Charleston Plaza – our soups are savory and delicious, based on Erik’s family recipes using only the highest quality ingredients.Our everyday soup selection includes:
- New England Clam Chowder
- Butternut Squash
- Vegetarian Vegetable
- Chicken Vegetable Rice
- Tomato Basil Bisque
- “Texas Jailhouse” Chili®
- Plus a selection of Special Kettle (seasonal soups) throughout the year.
In 1973, for an initial cash outlay of $429.00, Erik Johnson transformed a 600 sq. ft. delicatessen/bakery in Scotts Valley into Erik’s DeliCafé. Now we have more than 30 locations throughout Santa Cruz County, the Bay Area, the Monterey Peninsula and one in Roseville – including this neighborhood deli on Charleston Rd. in the Charleston Plaza near PetSmart, REI and Best Buy in Mountain View, just off Hwy. 101.
Having a group event? Looking for deli catering for your home or office in Mountain View?Find out about Erik's catering services
Learn more about Erik’s Story or find another Erik’s in the SF Bay Area and Northern California!